Saturday, February 28, 2009

Goodbye Peyton and Lucas (or - "FINALLY!")

It looks like Chad Michael Murray might not be the only longtimer bidding adieu to One Tree Hill come Season 7.
Not long after the CW announced another pick-up for the serial, The Chad's leading lady, Hilarie Burton, issued what for all intents and purposes is a goodbye message to her fans.
All but confirming an online report that she, like Murray, won't be continuing her run, Burton says in a video posted to her Wilmington, North Carolina-based production company's website, "I want to clear up one thing that's very important to me. I want everyone to know how much I love Peyton Sawyer, and my crew.... I don't want anyone to think I'm abandoning a place that's been very good to me."

Source: TVGuide.com
Full article: http://www.tvguide.com/News/Tree-Hill-Burton-1003464.aspx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great resource!